Hours of Operation
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Seasonal, monthly, weekly, and daily mooring
- Rental boats: Pontoon and fishing boats
- Paddle Boards
- Launching; fuel
- Small public beach
- Non-motorized vessel washing
For additional information, see Fallen Leaf Lake Marina Mooring Information, and marina mooring form.
Cost to Launch
- Motor Vessel: $50.00
- Hand Launch: $5.00
Prior to launching your boat we ask that you review the boating operations laws and water ski patterns for Fallen Leaf Lake.
Fallen Leaf Road to the marina is very narrow and congested. We suggest you call prior to making plans for daily launch.
- To prevent the introduction of Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) into Fallen Leaf Lake, all boats must be security sealed with a Fallen Leaf Lake seal prior to arrival for launch into Fallen Leaf Lake. All boats other than hand launch must be decontaminated prior to arrival for launch into the lake. These boats may be decontaminated at any of the approved cleaning stations in Meyers or Spooner Summit.
- Hand launched boats: Free
Click here to read additional information on AIS and specific boat wash procedures.