Dear Mooring Customer,
FALLEN LEAF LAKE MARINA WILL OPEN MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SLIP FOR THE 2023 SEASON.
The Marina will be open for launching on the Memorial Day weekend (weather permitting).
The seasonal mooring fee for the 2023 summer season for Fallen Leaf Residents is $1,750.00. The 2023 summer season mooring fee for non-residents is $2,150.00. Please keep in mind that boats moored at the Fallen Leaf Marina may not exceed 22 ft., 3100 lbs. and 100-inch beam.
To prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species in Fallen Leaf Lake, TRPA approved inspection stations that provide a hot water boat wash prior to launching / mooring your boat with the required cable seal and sticker. We will provide additional information upon receipt of your Marina Slip Rental Agreement.
Returning slip renters may complete the form HERE to reserve your slip and obtain the proper application and payment arrangements. Upon request, returning customers will be assigned to the slip location they used last summer.
If you are a returning customer and would like to request a different slip location, please make a note to that effect when completing the form. Requests will be handled according to available slip locations.
New slip renters may submit a request HERE. New renters will be assigned slips based upon availability AFTER returning renters have confirmed their rental.
You may contact Fallen Leaf Lodge at (530-544-5323 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or the District General Manager, Gary Gerren (530-544-3300 or email@example.com) if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.
We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you at Fallen Leaf for another wonderful season.
Fallen Leaf Lake Marina and Store / Café
Fallen Leaf Marina
All boaters are strongly urged to purchase their fuel at the Fallen Leaf Marina. In accordance with the operating Policies and Procedures for the Community Area at Fallen Leaf, tanks may not be filled from private cans within the marina.
- Seasonal: Residents $1,750.00
- Seasonal: Non-Residents $2,150.00
- Monthly: $850.00
- Weekly: $300.00
- Nightly: $50.00
Boats moored at Fallen Leaf Marina may not exceed 22 ft., 3100 lbs., and 100-inch beam.
- Motorized Vessels: $50.00
- Hand Launch: $5.00
Boat Wash Fees
- For your motorized boat to be launched at the Fallen Leaf Lake marina you must have a Fallen Leaf Lake cable seal and a required TRPA sticker on your boat. If your motorized boat is not sealed with a Fallen Leaf Lake seal you will need to have your boat decontaminated at an approved TRPA decontamination station in Meyers, Homewood, or any other approved locations which maintain cable seals for the Fallen Leaf Lake launch facility. For information you may contact the store @ 530-544-5323 or the marina @ 530-544-2628. Without a Fallen Leaf Lake cable seal, your boat will not be allowed to enter Fallen Leaf Lake.
- Hand launched boats: $5.00